Earlier in the year, I completed my V1.0 of the Dick Grayson Batsuit. While it did look good and got plenty of attention, some details frustrated me.
1 - The belt was badly put together, leaving a lot of edges that tore away at my shirt and trunks.
2 - The undersuit was way too shinny.
So with a convention comming this sunday and the pieces at my disposal, I got back to it.
I remade the suit using eastbay compression top and bottom, it served me well on my The Batman costume, it should do as well here. (Pics to come)
Using the pleather belt from my Botched trade with Max, I put together a sturdier version of my belt.
and here's the result! (fastening system still in the works)
Belt is complete.
Shirt and belt together.
Since I did get them for this purpose, I'll use Fishybob's awesome gauntlets.
with escrima sticks!